You can also purchase any of our books and we will quickly send you a PDF of the book via your e-mail address.
If you would prefer to order a paperback version you can place your order by
E-mailing our website, by telephone, Skype (thebasementkings) or by (PayPal).
Hard Cover copy $10 off when purchased directly from our site & $15 off when you purchase (PDF) copy
· Building Basements: The Definitive Book about Basements. Hard cover $40
Books in this section are all download- able copies in a pdf format $7 each
· Building Basements: How to build a basement on Dirt.
· Building Basements: How to build a basement on Rock.
· Building Basements: How to build a basement on Sand.
· Building Basements: How to build a basement on Clay.
· Building Basements: How to build a basement on a Hill Slope.
· Building Basements: How to build a basement on a Water Table.
· Building Basements: How to build a basement in 48 Hours.
· Building Basements: How to build a basement that is Green.
· Building Basements: How to be your own General Contractor.
Current White Papers
Purchase any of our patented white papers for just $5
- Basement Lighting (Innovative & Green) doesn’t have to cost more.
- Basement Concrete that truly grows Crystals.
- New Innovative waterproofing methods (you never heard of) for basements.
- How PH can ruin any basement repair job.
- How to test basement wall strength & hardness on-site.
- How to save money building a basement.
- How to inspect a basement and what to look for.
- How to install a French drain without using gravel.
- How to and why you need to install a basement generator.
- How to read your basement blue prints and what’s important.
- New innovation to prevent radon gas in a basement.
- New innovation for your basement septic system.
- How a contractor can steal your home legally.
- Basement clean air scrubbers.
- Basement Geo-thermal heating & cooling.
- Basement elevators are not just for buildings and apartments anymore.
- Basements can be modified to be a disaster shelter.
- The advantages of having a basement.
- Building a basement in a flood zone.
Basement Answer Service
Gain access to the largest paid online Basement Answer Service.
We will be happy to answer any questions you might have for building, maintaining or repairing a new or existing basement.
Questions on-line fee $20
We also offer storm cellars, protective shelters and safe rooms.
- With the help of government-supported programs refocusing from attacks to natural disasters, it has taken many years for the country to begin seriously thinking about protective shelters. The best reason to build one today relates to the fact that the federal government now offers financial incentives to homeowners who construct storm cellars.
- The second best reason to build a shelter today is for the same reason many farm communities built them in the past – tornadoes! All across the south storm cellars, protective shelter and basements were built so residents could seek refuge. Due to the fact that tornadoes have the ability to target its energy in small concentrated areas, their effects mimic that of a large explosion and leveling small towns. Consider the fact that they shatter buildings, drive straws through solid wood and even lift large locomotives from their tracks in just a matter of seconds.
- Today tornadoes have begun changing how they move and act while on the ground. They use to act like a top jumping from home to home sparing one house while destroying the home next to it. The tornados of today stay on the ground longer and expand outward in some cases up to seven miles wide sparing nothing in its path. A storm shelter, storm cellar or small basement may be your only means of survival if you live in one of the southern states like Oklahoma, Texas and even Florida.
- Let us educate you about the difference between building a storm cellar, protective shelter or mini-basement. We offer assistance designing, building or installing nearly every form of shelter that can protect you and your family. Our advantage is that we understand that every family don’t have the same financial budget. As a consultant all our fees are the same so we don’t push any particular model, brand or style of shelter. Models are built out of steel, with steel reinforcement, concrete block and even fiberglass. Give us a call today and we will help you find a shelter or build a cellar that bests fit your family size and budget.
Factors to consider with a closed shelter
If the home collapses on the shelter how do you let people know you’re under the rubble?
Who regulates them FEMA, NSSA, ICC, IBC, Red Cross or your local town?
If the small area quickly floods what do you do with the water?
Are there any restrictions from building your own shelter?
How do you call for help once you survive the storm?
Does it have to be tested or inspected and by whom?
What is the difference between all three shelters?
Can you remove them when you sell your home?
Does the government help build all three?
How are they different from each other?
Where can they be added on a home?
Do you have to worry about air?
How long can you stay inside?
How big should the shelter be?
Can they be built on site?
Let the Basement Kings help you in your quest for answers, we’ll save you time and money – guaranteed!